- Out of touch elite
- Dangerously incompetent
Boris Johnson - A Prime Minister who represents the interests of the wealthy and powerful elite
Boris Johnson has only ever cared about himself and sticking up for the wealthy elite.
- 1Johnson’s first announcement was to give the wealthiest in society, including himself, a £3,000 tax break. [Sky News]
- 2He boasted of “sticking up for the bankers” more than anyone else after the financial crisis. [iNews]
3Johnson was unable to deny the role he played in planning to have a journalist beaten up.
- 4He has been accused of attempting to blackmail the head of a national media organisation by his former boss. [Daily Mail]
Boris Johnson - A Prime Minister you can’t trust
Boris Johnson has lied and misled the public his entire professional life.
- 1He has been fired twice for lying to his bosses - as a journalist [BBC News | 8.50 – 9.16] and a politician [The Times].
- 2He lied in his newspaper columns and was been forced to publicly apologise. [The Guardian]
- 3He was caught out repeatedly for lying throughout the Tory Leadership campaign. [Huffington Post]
Boris Johnson - A Prime Minister who is dangerously incompetent
Boris Johnson was a liability as Foreign Secretary and as Mayor of London he cared more about vanity projects than Londoners.
- 1His initial handling of the case of the British citizen, Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe, convicted of spying on Iran was a disgrace. [The Guardian]
2He wasted millions of pounds of taxpayers' money on personal vanity projects and broke promise after promise.
3He has weaselled his way to the top and has tried hard to shirk scrutiny. But when faced with facts, he doesn’t have a clue. [BBC News]